- École de Formation du Barreau de Paris
- Specialising in tax issues for over 20 years (Salans, Eversheds, Société Générale tax department).
- Corporate tax law: all stages of development, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, risk audits, optimisations, etc.
- Personal tax law: wealth tax, expatriate tax issues, management package
- Tax litigation
- Customs law
- French and foreign companies
Alexis KATCHOURINE has taught international tax law at CNAM (2003-2006), and property law at FNAIM (since 2007).